* Copyright (c) 2016, Metron, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of Metron, Inc. nor the
names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL METRON, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY
* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Defines how this axis will interact with its linked parent and child axis and
* how it responds to having its size adjusted.
* MinMax update mode indicates that the minimum and maximum axis values do not
* change when the axis is resized. When a linked axis is updated, this axis
* adopts the minimum and maximum values of the linked axis. This is the default
* MinScale update mode indicates that the minimum axis value and the axis scale
* (in values per pixel) do not change when the axis is resized (the maximum
* value is updated). When a linked axis is updated, this axis adopts the minimum
* and scale values of the linked axis.
* CenterScale update mode indicates that the center axis value and axis scale
* (in values per pixel) do not change when the axis is resized.
* FixedPixel update mode indicates that when the axis is resized, the absolute
* min and max are updated so that the values/pixel ratio is constant. When a
* linked axis is updated, the axis does nothing.
public enum UpdateMode
MinMax(false), MinScale(true), CenterScale(true), FixedPixel(true);
private boolean isScalePerserving;
private UpdateMode( boolean isScalePerserving )
this.isScalePerserving = isScalePerserving;
public boolean isScalePreserving( )