* Copyright (c) 2016 Metron, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of Metron, Inc. nor the
names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL METRON, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY
* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Initializes the Axis2D so that zoom events always go up/down a single zoom level.
* This is more important for the map tiles than for the imagery.
* @author ulman
public class SlippyAxisListener2D extends SlippyAxisMouseListener2D implements AxisListener2D
public SlippyAxisListener2D( GeoProjection geoProj )
super( geoProj );
public void axisUpdated( Axis2D axis )
//TODO It's possible that these children could come from different
parent Axis2D if the SlippyMapPainter is being used in multiple
GlimpseLayouts. I'm not sure whether this would be a problem
in practice, but it's not really an issue since SlippyMapPainter
isn't intended to work with painter re-targeting anyway.
Axis1D childX = getInitializedChild( axis.getAxisX( ) );
Axis1D childY = getInitializedChild( axis.getAxisY( ) );
if ( childX != null && childY != null )
// only fire once to setup initial axis zoom level, then remove ourself as a listener
axis.removeAxisListener( this );
this.update( new Axis2D( childX, childY ), 0, true );
int centerX = childX.getSizePixels( ) / 2;
int centerY = childY.getSizePixels( ) / 2;
this.zoom( childX, true, 0, centerX, centerY );
this.zoom( childY, false, 0, centerX, centerY );
this.applyAndUpdate( childX, childY );
protected Axis1D getInitializedChild( Axis1D parent )
for ( Axis1D child : parent.getChildren( ) )
if ( child.isInitialized( ) )